Everyone claims to be fantastic, and we’re no different. Our printing quality and service at Tyson Printer is right up there with the best in the world we assure you! Don’t take our word for it though – have a read of these reviews of our company for peace of mind.
Here’s a little statistic for you. Of all the new clients we worked for in 2012, more than 80% returned for another print job, and who’s to say the other 20% won’t be following up with us in 2014? That should tell you something right away. It’s pretty rare in this business to achieve such a high retention rate. It’s something we’re very proud of and to us speaks volumes about our quality and price.
If you are an existing customer of Tyson we would really appreciate your comments on the above review site. It only takes a minute to register and will help us to continue improving our service and maintaining our low prices for years to come.
Did you know that on average people save up to 20% when switching to Tyson Printer? Why is this? It’s quite simple really. Most other companies charge what they think they can get away with charging – not us! We charge what we think is a fair amount, not what we think we can swindle you for. That’s not how we want to conduct our business!
Do we make less per job than some of our competitors? Sure. But we make it up in the shear volume of business we receive and through our high client retention rate. 2014 is set to be our most successful year yet, and we do hope you will be in touch to find out what all the fuss is about!